Tuesday 7 April 2015

"Again a New Start"


Every time there is arising questions.The question is not rocket science based, but where I exactly fit in this world. Of course, I don't belong to mars. But as an Indian & unemployed being, people treat as from some other planet. Having pouring ideas from different people on the different aspect of job seeking, everything sucks as nothing goes into my interest. Being stick to some permanent goal is very important. I swing in ideas & end up ending nowhere. Confessing that you are confused is a confusing answer. Maybe I am trying to catch the fish without being getting wet & which is impossible. Then what are the answers to the questions??? Well, thinking complicated doesn't work. The solution is simple. Don't get into others opinion or else take opinions when needed. Focus on work & working hard is the only success mantra which can be followed. There is no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment