Tuesday 31 March 2015

REAL LIFE

People called it SCHOOL I called it LIFE. "Recollecting memories of school days is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose" School days, I believe, r the happiest in the whole span of our life. Most of us would agree that d days spent in school were the best days of our lives. It is in school that we make our first friend, have our first crush, compete to excel, hope for places in the sports teams, eating lunch boxes during classes, and learn our first lessons about life. For those whose school is now forever OVER. I still can't get over it -I feel like I'll be going back and seeing all the same friends I made during childhood, but I won't be one of them! I'm happy and sad about that too, I guess that's how most of us feel right now . Those who are in school think that when I will grow up and go to college, But believe me when you will be at the college and after that, you will get bored with the narrow mindedness of the people in the society ,politics and racing against time for life. so, enjoy the lovely moment you all have in time to learn about life. Cheers,to every single person who was connected/Supported with us during the foolish and childish things we use to do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment